Call Recording Answering Services
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re busy.
- More often than not, you’re in a hurry.
- Much of the time, you exchange important information and share key details on the phone.
- You may be on the road or out of the office while on the call, so you may not be able to take notes or write anything down.
- Sometimes, you hang up the phone and because you have so much going on, you quickly put the details of the call out of your mind, perhaps forgetting the most important parts.
- At some point later when you need to recall the information that was shared on that call, you realize that you’ve forgotten or lost the key details…and you’re not sure what to do next.
Never worry about losing important information after a call again! This happens all the time, especially when you are as busy and on the go as you are. And let’s face it, the last thing you want to do is to call someone back to ask them to repeat the important details they’ve already shared with you. For that and so many other reasons, we offer all of our answering service clients a call recording service option.
What is call recording? Call recording allows you and your answering service team to record phone conversations to save for listening and/or reference at a later time. As our answering service client, you will be able to easily and conveniently access the audio files through your customer online portal. To make things even easier, you’ll be able to gain access to these recordings for up to three years.
Call recording protects you…and your callers. The value of having a true and accurate record of exactly what was exchanged and shared during a call cannot be understated. What’s more, our call recordings service allows you to make sure that the quality of service and care that our professional answering service agents are providing to your callers is as high and strong as it can be.
Who needs call recording? Anyone who is busy, on-the-go or overloaded with the details of their business is a great candidate for call recording! This often includes clients such as:
- Lawyers and law firms
- Real estate professionals and firms
- Service providers such as repair people and contractors
- Medical and healthcare providers
- Small businesses that need to share a lot of information with callers and customers
- Businesses dealing with returns and other customer service issues
- And so many more!
Give us a try. We offer our clients service that they truly need to better and more powerfully manage their operations and run their businesses. In business since all the way back in 1974, we are here to become a trusted and valuable extension of your business. Let us show you what we can do!
Connect with us now. Let’s get your call recording set up so we can begin answering your phones today! Call us toll-free at XXX-XXX-XXXX or contact us here by email for an immediate response from a member of our dedicated team.
- Appointment Scheduling
- Auto Attendant
- 24×7 Services
- Local Phone Numbers
- Call Recording
- 800 Number
- Bilingual Answering Services
- Message Dispatch
- Disaster Recovery
- Call Routing
- Custom Call Greeting
- Event Registration
- Live Operator
- On Call
- Two-Way SMS
- Virtual Office
- Weekends and Holidays
- Other Services