Menu Tree Features
For some callers, there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to reach the right person (or a voicemail, if that’s what they want) within a reasonable about of time. When clients ask us “What’s this Menu Tree service?” we know that they are ready for a simple service that allows for a more efficient and streamlined way to route calls and callers.
How does the Menu Tree service work? Menu Tree is all about getting your callers’ calls moving along in the most efficient, streamlined and direct way possible. It is about reminding them that you value them and their business, and that you do not want to waste their time. It’s a way of showing them that no matter how many calls you receive, theirs matters enormously.
Here’s a common scenario that we don’t want to see happen with your callers:Someone calls your company or practice with a question, an issue or a challenge. They need to speak with someone specific, or they want to leave a quick voicemail message without waiting to speak with someone. They may know the person’s name, but chances are they do not. The operator answers the phone, transfers them to the wrong person or to a person who is unavailable or to someone without voicemail. Frustrated, your caller hangs up with his issue is still unresolved.
With Menu Tree, this won’t happen! Menu Tree is a way to route these calls in a way that gives your callers the attention, professionalism and human touch they require. Instead of a “wild goose chase” that never ends well, your callers will be able to make their selections – and get where they need to be – quickly and easily. Whether you offer just a few selections or have many caller options, we can help you create a menu tree that meets your specific and exact needs (and those of your callers).
With a customized Menu Tree that works, you will be able to:
- Set up options that allow callers to reach different people, for different purposes, within the company
- Create reality-based menu options for each department or team
- Include an option that offers information on commonly-asked questions such as locations, driving directions or hours of operation
- Offer callers the choice of other language options, if applicable
- Give callers the option to leave a voicemail message without speaking directly to someone first
- Allow a caller to register/RSVP for an event without having to wait for or speak to an operator
- And more!
- Appointment Scheduling
- Auto Attendant
- 24×7 Services
- Local Phone Numbers
- Call Recording
- 800 Number
- Bilingual Answering Services
- Message Dispatch
- Disaster Recovery
- Call Routing
- Custom Call Greeting
- Event Registration
- Live Operator
- On Call
- Two-Way SMS
- Virtual Office
- Weekends and Holidays
- Other Services